Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy 9th Birthday Ethan!



This is a late entry. My sweet Ethan turned 9 on January 13! It was a day he had been looking forward to for a VERY long time! He had two requests... cupcakes for his class at school and a lemon cake for his birthday celebration at home. I was happy to oblige both requests. I actually made the cupcakes the night before so that they would be totally cool and ready to frost the next day.

Photobucket


After getting them all made up, I boxed them and took them up to his school along with a bouquet of colorful balloons. It was so much doing that. He beamed from ear to ear when I got there and he saw the balloons. He didn't know I'd be bringing those!


The kids in his class sang Happy Birthday to him and he loved being the center of attention! Sadly, Blogger is not letting me upload videos. I have tried and TRIED since last night and it won't let me. Boo. I also tried to post the video of us singing to him here at home and it won't let me do that either. Not happy about that!

When Ethan got home from school that day, his lemon cake was awaiting him! He was really excited to see his cake, his "Ethan" confetti, "Ethan" balloons, and presents! Here are some photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment