Thursday, February 21, 2008

Belated Valentines post

I wanted to include something about Valentines day. I realize I'm a week late, but hey, better late than never, right? We had a lot of fun making cards for Valentines day! Ethan signed up to do a Valentines card exchange with some other WAVA families. For those students, he decided to make his own cards. So he and I sat down and made 8 cards for the other students. He made a heart on the front out of glue and then covered it in glitter. Inside I wrote "Happy Valentines Day" and then he signed his name on each one. We sent one to his teacher as well.

While we were making these cards, Evan got started on the other ones. We had chosen some Disney cards. We made those for all of our friends and cousins. Evan had so much fun putting stickers on them. Both the boys signed each one and we sent them off in the mail! It was fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment