Monday, September 28, 2009

New Moon!

I wanted to post the New Moon trailer mashup as well as a couple of songs off the soundtrack. The first is a fan-made trailer from all the available footage that's been released thus far. It basically tells the whole story from beginning to end in about 6 minutes. What's not to love? And the fun part is that I've already read the book (more times than I care to admit) and so none of it is a spoil! The second video is of the first song released from the soundtrack. It's a song called "Meet Me On the Equinox" by northwest based Death Cab For Cutie. And the third is the second song released from the soundtrack... just today! It's called "Satellite Heart" by Anya Marina. I didn't like it at first, but it's growing on me and the words are pretty cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment