Sunday, January 18, 2009

Evan's primary talk

This month's primary theme is: I am a spirit child of Heavenly Father.

Evan was chosen to give a talk in primary today. Here is the talk that Mike helped him give. He did a great job getting up in front of everyone and wasn't shy at all! (That's a change for him!)

I am a child of God. I have a Father in Heaven who loves me and wants me to be happy.

Before we were born, we lived with Heavenly Father. We came to this earth to get a body and to be tested.

We were created in the image of Heavenly Father. This means that our bodies look like his.

Heavenly Father wants us to make good choices. We made the choice to come to earth and receive a body.

I know that Heavenly Father loves me and that I was created in his image. I know that if I make good choices, I can return to live with him someday.

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment