Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BOY!!!

Dear Ethan:

I want you to know how amazed I am because of you! You are such an amazing boy and I am the luckiest person to be your mom! I can hardly believe that 7 years ago today I held you in my arms for the very first time. I was beyond excited to become a mother and holding you in my arms was a dream come true. I love you SO much. I'm so proud of you and all that you have accomplished in your 7 years here on this earth. You are so much fun and I can't imagine my world without you in it. Thank you for being such an important part of our family. Thank you for being such a bright spot in my life. Thank you for all the love you give to me. Thank you for your patience with me. Thank you for teaching me SO MUCH. Thank you for being YOU. You are unique and special and the world is a better place because you are in it! Thank you for 7 years of the best love!!!!

I love you all the way to the edge of the galaxy and back!!!!

Love,

Mom :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment