Monday, March 23, 2009

Cousins!


We went on a really fun adventure to Ephrata this past weekend. We went to celebrate the 50th wedding anniversary of Uncle Phil and Aunt Barbara. I'll write a completely separate entry about that. But in the meantime, I wanted to post a few pictures from Friday afternoon. We had some time between dinner and the party and headed over to the local elementary school to let the kids play and burn off some energy. They had so much fun. The picture above is my favorite of the weekend. There is something about it that just sings to my heart. Ethan and Sierra always seem to connect with one another. I think that what I love about this picture is that it shows the love that they have for each other, as well as how playful they are. They're so cute together!

I have attached some other photos as well. One of the things that I never can get over when I'm in central Washington is how absolutely big and stunning the sky is. It seems to just go on forever, the view uninhibited by tall trees or buildings. The beauty is breathtaking in its own special way.





No comments:

Post a Comment