Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Springtime kindness


My friend Jodi stopped by yesterday and brought me a beautiful bunch of purple tulips. They were much needed and I felt that she had been inspired to knock on my door, totally unannounced, and present me with these gems. As I was wallowing about the perpetual gray and rainy skies that have seemed never ending, Jodi brought me a ray of spring sunshine.

Jodi has been my visiting teacher for several years now. She is the most amazing woman and I just love her so much. I could not ask for a better visiting teacher. She is always dropping off little treats at my house for me and the kids. She always has a kind word for me. She knows just what I need and when I need it. And most importantly, she is my friend. Thank you Jodi for all that you do and have done for me!

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to have tulips so plentiful in Washington...they're my most favorite flower. What a great VT you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tulips and best of visiting teachers. Between daffodils and tulips it's a happy season for us, Christina.

    ReplyDelete