Saturday, January 16, 2010

Avatar & Jimmy Mac's!

Photobucket

We went and saw Avatar in 3D today. WOW... I see what all the hype is about now. FABULOUS film and I highly recommend it! It was a fun family outing. Ethan got antsy because the running time is quite long (almost 3 hours I believe) but otherwise we had a great time. I had a bit of a hard time with the 3D and would like to watch it again in 2D. What a thought-provoking story... I'm still processing it!

Afterwards, we went out to Jimmy Mac's Roadhouse for dinner and had a nice meal together. Their rolls are THE BEST... sweet and hot from the oven... dripping with butter!! YUM! I had a Caesar salad with a side of sweet potato fries and it was a little slice of heaven!

Photobucket

I love having Saturdays together as a family. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment