Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Shape Collage!

I found this very awesome and totally free program called Shape Collage. It'll take any photos you want and put them in a collage format. This is a generic square shape. However, the possibilities are endless. You can draw your own shape, use word shapes, or any other black & white art image. It's so much fun. This is a collage of my "Mobile Uploads" folder from my Facebook page. I really like seeing all my pictures like this. They've all been taken over the past year and it's fun to see what my eye was looking at throughout the year. I'm already dreaming up many more ways to use this little application! This collage isn't very clear for a couple of reasons... it's made up for mobile photos (photos taken with my phone camera) and because it's taken from Facebook. I think that when I do photos made with my Canon pictures, it'll be a lot clearer. Still fun all the same!


1 comment:

  1. What a great way to catch a year's highlights all at once!

    ReplyDelete