Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Evan's spring music concert!

On Friday, we had the privilege of attending Evan's first music concert. Apparently they've been working on these songs for some time now (though I had no idea until a week before because Evan won't talk about what he's doing in school AT ALL!) They sang five or six songs and he really sang his heart right out!

The moment that they started singing, I thought my heart would jump right out of my chest! I teared up and was SO proud of Evan! Does every mom think their child is the cutest child ever?! I sure hope so! We beamed as he performed!

Here are some pictures of him singing his heart out. If I can locate the program, I'll come back and list the songs they sang. I will also also come back later and add video as soon as I get up uploaded!




No comments:

Post a Comment