Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My bathroom window view


Not that anyone really wants to know what I see from my bathroom, but I thought I'd share anyway. My bathroom is a peaceful place. When I look out the window, there is nature all around. I get to monitor the progress of our apple tree all year long simply by looking out the bathroom window. In fact, it was the from the bathroom that I first realized it even was an apple tree. We had never pruned it, so while it always had blossoms, it never had fruit until the year we cut it back. We have a lot of work to do to get it pruned well, but everything I've read has warned me to prune a poorly kept tree over several seasons. So we've been pruning it the past couple of years. I'll be interested to see if we get any apples on it this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment